Friday, April 28, 2017

Phone Photo Friday: 4.28.17

Hello! Happy Friday. We are currently in the midst of a snow storm. I hear tell that we could get a foot of snow (fart sound)! Anyway, let us review the week in photos.

I took no photos last Friday as I was so busy puking my guts out. Let's start on Saturday morning when I made it home from my sick hibernation at my parents' (they were out of town).

 
Here is Eric. I busted him laughing at our kids when he was trying hard to be a stern parent. They were being sassy ladies, but sassy girls are often hilarious.

 
Here is the disapproving look he was trying to give them.

 
Here is a daily drawing.

 
Last Sunday was sunny and beautiful! We hammocked! 


Cordelia has learned to take selfies. So. Many. Selfies.

 
 She also takes photos of Elise. There were videos too.

Hey, it's me.

 
Pulling Fluff in the wagon. She had been pulling Elise, but Elise hopped out to par kour off the rocks.

 
After I took this photo Elise said,"I knew she couldn't resist taking our photo."

 
Shopping for a new door.

 
Portrait of my niece.

 
April snow. Twice this week.

 
I went to a tea party and met some chicks.

 
Lucy. She's a lady whoa-oh-oh-oh she's a lady!

 
Both weirdos smelled the fake flowers.

 
The girls are writing to a class of kids in China where their godmother is a teacher. Yesterday they worked on drawing pictures of themselves and writing letters.

 
Yesterday was also the preschool trike-a-thon. She had a blast!

 
This photo is so Elise. That look!

 
Cordelia was not so enthusiastic. 

 
Finally, yesterday was the rehearsal for Elise's ballet performance. This photo was taken afterwards.

 
Also, last night Eric was a keynote speaker at a Chamber of Commerce event. I wasn't invited, but I wish I could have been there to listen to his speech and give him support. He is a super-introvert and that kind of thing is definitely outside of his comfort zone, though you'd never know it by the way he carries himself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...