Thursday, May 4, 2017

Drawing


Yesterday I drew Eric. I have drawn him before. I will draw him again.

 
Here is the drawing I completed last night. It took me a several hours over two days, just 15 minutes here and there. While drawing Eric he reminded me that I had made the same drawing before! 

 
Here is the version from a year ago. I remember feeling really proud of the drawing at the time. 

It is amazing to see measurable growth! I mean, I should hope there is growth with the insane amount of time I spend drawing, but still it is times like these that I feel really happy that I have committed to improving! 
With that said, just today I was watching tutorials on new techniques this morning. I was totally humbled to watch the techniques from a suuuuper talented artist and so inspired to move forward.

What are you working to improve?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...