Saturday, June 3, 2017

Happy Saturday

Hey, it is Saturday afternoon and I am just getting around to writing my blog. I am such a rebel. Who knows what I might do next? Watch out, this train is off  the rails. Not really, we are enjoying a solid suburban artist weekend.

 

Today has been pretty darn leisurely. Eric and I woke up early, before our girls (first time for everything) and had coffee and worked on art. Then the girls and I took a long morning walk while Eric skated. There was a recycling drop, some face painting, thrifting, and food.

 

Pancakes for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch.

Afternoon is errand running and yard work.

This evening is dinner on the patio and chillaxing. Next weekend is the annual festival at the art museum and we won't see much of Eric as that will mean looooooong work days.

So today we are taking it easy as though it is cumulative and we will somehow be able to access the feeling next week when we are all worn out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...