Friday, June 23, 2017

Phone Photo Friday: 6.23.17

Hello and happy Friday! Our first week of summer was a lot of fun for the kids.

 
So Eric bought this hat at a thrift store. I can't tell you why he bought this hat. I also can't explain why Elise loves to wear it.

 
Playing games on a very hot day, in our air conditioned home. Just kidding, we don't have AC.

Made friends on a walk with a sweet, and very drooly, Siamese cat.

 
Playing at the splash pad.

 
Elise at the splash pad.

 
Thanks to my husband for this ultra-flattering photo. You can even see hidden food in my teeth as I was eating and he kept asking me to look at him...

What is summer without chalk? It isn't summer at all.
  
Sprinkler action.

 
Daily drawing.

 
Momo creeping on some birds.

 
Sunset walk with Betty Sprinkles last night.

 
Morning drawing.

Happy weekend friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...