Saturday, July 15, 2017

Hike

There is a great trail not far from our home. The trail takes you high up and around our mountain. There are a couple of steep inclines that are pretty challenging. Although, years ago,  the very first time I went on this trail I was huffing and puffing up a steep area and an old man with a cane passed me by and I realized that I am in Wyoming and I had to up my game. So I did. Once you get past the initial climb it is a very nice hike. Lots of locals run it. Although when I take even the healthiest out-of-towners they have to go mighty slow as our altitude is no joke.

Cordelia has long asked me to take her and today was the day, just the two of us talking and hiking.

 
She did great and was a real trooper! Kept up the pace and loved every minute of our hike.

 
I loved listening to her talk and observe.

 
Together we climbed a mountain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...