Monday, November 13, 2017

Interview with Elise

It has been a long time since I have interviewed the girls. Today seemed like a good day! Elise came over for a snuggle, her favorite acitivity, and was happy to answer some quick questions. 





What makes you happy?

That I have a good family. (Dimpled smile and a hug)


What is your favorite thing to do?

Eat pancakes

(Always with the pancakes)


Who is your best friend?

Ummm, my best friend is Cordelia.

(Awwww, insert the sound of my heart breaking from too much sweetness)


Other than pancakes what is your favorite food?

Snacks!

(Her nickname is snacks)


What is your favorite dress up?

Probably dressing up as Moana. What? It’s comfy!


Can you tell me something interesting about yourself?

Ummm—-that I like snuggles.

(Hard fact)


What is your favorite book?

Uh, probably, the one of the girl that gets the sickness...uh...


A Bad Case of the Stripes?


Yeah, probably that one.


What is your favorite color?

Pink 

Why?

Because it is pretty.

(Ok)


What is your favorite thing to play?

Probably with Shopkins.

(I don’t get it, but kids these days are into it)


What is your favorite thing in school?

How to be good at karate. Ha ha ha. What? I want to be good at karate.

(We don’t do karate)


Then she just needed to snuggle.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...