Ingredients
- 4-6 large potatoes scrubbed and chopped into chunks that are no more than 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Olive oil
- 1/2-3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- * optional 1/4 tsp chili flakes add a little kick
Directions
Pre-heat oven to 400F. Put the chopped potatoes into a large bowl. Lightly toss with olive oil. Add everything else, mixing gently to coat all potatoes. Lay out on a cookie sheet (if you went really easy on the olive oil you may want to add a little oil to the cookie sheet to keep the potatoes from sticking. Place in the oven for about 35 minutes, or until golden---flipping them once.
5 comments:
These look great! If I did not have terrible heart burn, I'd be all about curry anything right now :)
YuM! curry + potatoes = love
yum!
Oh those look so yummy!
Have a lovely day!
Mmmm good! I do that with dill. I'll definitely be trying the curry. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment