Saturday, May 10, 2008

Trip to Wyoming

Today we went up to Wyoming for a quick trip to celebrate my brother's graduation. He decided that he did not want to walk the line and therefore did not have a graduation cap. So, he fashioned one for himself, as you can see below.
Eric and I left Bumblebee to play away the day at dog daycare. My parents brought Grady their sweet pooch. I loooove him so much, isn't he just an adorable old man. He was very nervous about all of the traveling, but he sure was happy to see all of us.
Ben and Sara, his fiancee, cooked us a wonderful meal of beet salad, Israeli salad, gnocchi and portobella mushrooms all vegan too! For dessert we had wonderful cupcakes and fruit salad.

Later, we went to Bart's a flea market/ thrift store/ antique store. While there I discovered the interesting and disturbing display you see below. Hmmmm...I think this will haunt my dreams for all time.
We headed back in order to pick up Bumblebee from daycare before closing. The drive was really beautiful. Everything was green, mountainous and misty!

Now I am home with enough time to get all of my poop in a group. Tomorrow Eric and I are going to work on our thesis papers. I am notorious for thinking of other things that need to get done, so I am getting it all done tonight. No excuses, tomorrow afternoon we do thesis work!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...