
Check out this cool sculptura donut phone that we found in a thrift store yesterday. The phone is from the 1970s (surprise) and is highly collectible. We bought it for just a couple bucks.
For those of my readers who know that we don't have a land line don't worry. We have been planning to get a land line so the phone is a timely purchase and super-cool to boot.
I am proud to report that I have only pretended to talk on it one time thus far, no guarantees that it won't happen again!
4 comments:
Nice score. I have a black one that I never use. Let's both get on the phone and pretend to talk to each other. :)
Omigosh, my aunt had that phone in brown! I wonder if she still has it...
AKM
I've had my yellow one since I was a teen. Now I'm looking for another one for my daughter's boyfriend. Awesome buy!!
I was thinking of buying a phone with which to teach manners and turn-taking. ... Or to play with...
Post a Comment