There are a few kids in our apartment complex that seem to be up to something very interesting. We first noticed them when they began sneaking in the bushes by our apartment. The seem to be looking for something, but never appear to find anything at all.
There is a troop of 4-6 of them that parade around the courtyard on their own private mission. I would say that they range in age from 4 to 8 years old. They don't speak any English that I can tell so I can't ask them about their little mysterious world, but I really want to.
One day some stone circles appeared near the pond. I think something was buried in a mini-Stonehenge style. Eric and I recently spotted them adding to this little pile of pine cones at the base of this tree. I am really fascinated by their little adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment