Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ten Reasons: I love this man


The other day Eric mentioned that I blog about him a lot. It's true, I do, but he is such an amazing person I feel as though I must. Here are 10 of the little things (out of an infinite number) that make me love my husband.

10. He opens the door for everyone. Sometimes the poor guy gets stuck holding the door as people just keep walking through, but he always does it.

9. He writes me beautiful letters. I have saved them all because they are so important to me.

8. He has taken the creation of pizza dough to a new level. It is an art form. When we moved to Denver he frantically worked to perfect the recipe at the higher elevation.

7. He never asks me to hurry or complains if I am taking a long time to get ready, even though he is VERY punctual.

6.He eats the ends off of pickles for me. I don't know why, but pickles tips are really creepy to me and he accepts that.

5. He is always willing to follow through on his crazy ideas. He has big dreams and doesn't see them as impossible.

4. He is so funny. I swear this man makes me laugh every single day.

3. He can go from fort building to a serious discussion on 16th century art in the blink of an eye.

2. He always smells good.

1. He knows how to be a friend and a husband.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....

Paisley said...

Pickle ends are way creepy. Glad to hear it's not just me that thinks that.

Maria Rose said...

Phew. I don't feel so alone in my pickle tip phobia.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post.

Joy said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only pickle end phobe. :) Sweet post.

erica said...

I love this list. It makes me want to make lists for all the people I love. Also, I think I used to be afraid of pickle ends, too, but then I just started eating them one day. I should have thought of having my husband eat them instead!

Cassie said...

What a fantastic love letter! Cheers to the door holders...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...