Monday, October 11, 2010

Our guest

We've been hosting Jennifer, my first friend ever, for the past few days, enjoying the unexpected ease of reuniting with a friend from long long ago.

Of course there isn't a whole lot to do in Wyoming without a long drive, so we've been trying to keep it local. We've visited my family (of course) and we've toured the town, noting all of the social hot spots (note sarcasm).

Overall we've mostly just been chatting and enjoying good company. I think today the weather should be a bit warmer so we may fit some more outdoor activities in.

mom
My mom

jennifer and I
Jennifer and I

Photo op
Jennifer and my family

Driving and talking
Driving tour

Jennifer
Jennifer up on the mountain

Trees
Trees and fog

sitting in carseat
Cordelia enjoying her driving tour

What have you been up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Momma CupKate said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this saga. I've a "best friend" from when I first moved to NM. I had a funny accent and had a difficult time adjusting. My 1st grade teacher had the fore-sight to pair me with a little girl whose parent had moved here on exchange from Saudi Arabia. It turned out that her little brother was my little brother's age, and her mom enjoyed many hobbies my mom enjoyed. We were fast friends for 4 years, then they moved back to Riyadh, and I've often thought of them. You're an inspiration again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...