Friday, November 19, 2010

Hint and...Kiss My Face Winner

My mother and I are nearly ready to open our little etsy shop. What a load of fun we are having! We have been creating up a veritable craft storm here in Wyoming. We each are stuffing crafting into our spare moments here and there and then we talk and text all day sharing creative ideas. I can't wait for you all to see just how busy we've been these past few months.

We plan to officially open the shop next week. Since it is the season to give I think a little opening giveaway will be in order. Here is a little hint about our store...more next week!

Rose

Affectionknit has won the Kiss My Face Giveaway! Please send me an email just to confirm your mailing address and I will pop your box -o- goodies in the mail tomorrow.

3 comments:

AKM said...

Not only is it cool that you're being creative and crafty, but you're doing it with your mom. That's doubly special! I can't wait to see what you two have dreamed up.

affectioknit said...

That is so totally AWESOME! You made my day!

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

yay! can't wait to see your shop! congrats affectionknit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...