While we didn't find what we were looking for we found some other major thrift scores. Here they are in order of appearance:

We spotted an awesome lamp that had time traveled from the past to find us in our local thrift. Eric and I instantly agreed that we HAD to have it. New lamp total cost: $2.95
I also approached a stranger and said, "You look cool," and pretty much forced her to be my friend. She was lovely and kind about being approached by an outgoing lady with a wild haired toddler. New friend total cost: $0...well technically the cost of a business card so we had a way to stay in touch so perhaps the total cost was something in the range of $0.00001

Finally Eric found an amazing vintage chair and I think that I may have squealed in delight when I spotted it, it is perfect for our style and home. New chair total cost: $4



Also, you can see that we've been rearranging our living room. Perhaps I will have to give another tour now that things are looking different. So there you have it, our most recent AWESOME thrifted finds! Have you been thrifting lately?
3 comments:
All the yard sales are finished in my area, temperature is too cool now, and the chain stores like Value Village and Salvation Army are just not cheap any more, I think I will have to go downtown to a family owned thrift store to find good buys like you did! And I love that lamp!
Ooooh! Love your "finds" Love how the color palette is so connected to your new "acquisition" ;) I was planning to garage sale today, but slept in after a raucous dinner party at our house!
i love your thrifty finds and the fact that you forced someone to be friends with you.
im in need of a new bedspread too, as ours has a claw sized hole in it. we're blaming the dog.
Post a Comment