Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Review: September-December

September 2011 we enjoyed the last days of summer warmth, happy to let it linger until the end of the month. Cordelia turned 2!

sept. 2011
Eric enjoying a walk along the river

sept. 2011
Cordelia began wearing a daily uniform of the pirate dress.

sept. 2011
Bumblebee was just as sweet as ever.

sept. 2011
Cordelia's 2nd b-day

October 2011 was a fairly mellow month. We had a nice time enjoying the fall weather and had a great time with Halloween.

oct. 2011
Daily life

oct 2011
Pumpkin hunting. She named her pumpkin Doh Dok---she still talks about it.

oct. 2011
Two mimes and a pirate

November 2011 Eric traveled out of town to CA where he spend time with a close friend working on a film project. We also enjoyed a vegan Thanksgiving!

nov. 2011
The leaves began to fall.

nov. 2011
Thanksgiving

nov. 2011
Decorating the Christmas tree!

December 2011 We spent a little time dealing with illness and Cordelia had to deal with a couple of days in the hospital. She rebounded quickly and was ready for our first Christmas in our new home.

dec. 2011
Nutcracker

dec. 2011
At the hospital

happy dec 2011
Back in action

dec 2011
Christmas Eve

dec 2011
Christmas Day

Thanks for reviewing the year with me. What a year it has been! I can't wait for 2012. Have a safe and sanitary New Year's Eve!

Remember tomorrow I will be premiering my new header.

8 comments:

Roxanne said...

I can hardly wait for the new header.... although I like this one, it's so funky and fits your personalities, yours and Eric's and of course, Miss Cordelia!
What happens if I don't like it... LOL, snicker snicker, Hee Hee

Kirsten Taggart said...

Happy New Years Eve to you and your family. Thanks for sharing some of your beautiful photos. I am excited to see your new header! All the best in 2012.

Victoria said...

Happy New Year!! xoxoxox

Emily said...

What a year it has been, my friend! Hoping we get to hang out again in 2012!

wherethereisjoy said...

De-lurking for a moment to say how much I enjoy your posts about your little family and the good things in your life. I can't WAIT to see you new header. :) Happy New Year!

Maria Rose said...

Thank you!

Kate said...

We're on vacation in Santa Fe {we go skiing for New Year's each year} and I *had* to get online to check for your new header. Alas, I've one more day to wait...

sophie said...

Happy new year beautiful lady! Wishing you a wonderful 2012!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...