
Eric and Cordelia wearing pajamas and fake laughing

Cordelia, cautiously approaching the present pile

My mom came looking gorgeous. Both of my parents were well dressed and the rest of us were in pajamas.

My dad could hardly contain his enthusiasm.

Sam was a trooper, he felt really sick.
The sun finally rose over the mountains and it was time to play with Cordelia.


Later we enjoyed vegan cinnamon rolls covered in a caramel sauce made by my mother. SOoooooOOoOOOo good. Our little family started feeling ill by late morning (definitely not due to the cinnamon rolls, but rather a virus), nothing major, we just spent the day snuggled up on the couch, watching movies and napping (no shame in that). I rallied and made our crew a nice dinner. Overall, it was really a mellow and wonderful day. I hope you had a special Christmas as well!
5 comments:
Cute shots, looks like a really happy day! And not in a fake way! Cinnamon buns...mmm..xo
Please make it clear that the cinnamon rolls were NOT the cause of your family feeling ill!
Oh no the cinnamon rolls did not make us sick...in fact I think they are the reason we've all recovered so quickly!
Wonder pet toys! Super cool. Leeluu plays with all Ocean's old littlest pet shops dudes. Just wait until they start building little villages in the corner of their room. :)
We had a great day, just kicking back and enjoying the quiet. I surprised Mike by making popovers...new for me but a childhood favorite of his..fun!
Post a Comment