Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Quick Update

I just wanted to pop in with a few photos from our week. We are all still settling into this new life, but it is a joyful settlement for us all. For the record, big sister is doing quite well---more to come on that soon! I will soon tell you a bit about her arrival, about my AMAZING support system/family and of course more about Elise.

For now, just a few photos.


Elise
Our beautiful dark haired (for now at least) beauty Elise

Girls

Cordelia, Elise and I at the hospital


Cordelia
Doesn't Cordelia suddenly look sooo much bigger? How did that happen?


Eric and Elise
My absolutely wonderful husband with his daughter and hair twin.

9 comments:

Kirstens Kitchen said...

Hi Maria!
Wow it happens so fast and then its over, your baby is out in the world. What a lovely little girl. You are very blessed. The photo of you in the hospital with your two girls...what a great moment. You look great! I guess you are home now, and have your hands full. enjoy. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations I missed the post about the new arrival , lovely little family .

sophie said...

She is such a beauty. Happy days.

Emily said...

My heart is so full for you all! I love seeing Cordelia and Elise together. So glad you are home, you and your sweet family of four! :)

Roxanne said...

Eric's hair twin - laughing so hard because it's so true!
Cordelia does look bigger in this photo, usually the photos showing her are only partial so I still think of her as little but she looks tall, very long legs on the bed! (and sophisticated of course!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! She looks so beautiful and healthy. Good work on both your little kids. I couldn't believe how much hair she had to start with, until I saw the "hair twin" picture. That cleared it all up. :) Way to go wielding the camera from the freaking hospital bed already. Reading your blog always makes me more excited to start my own family in a few years. Thanks for sharing, as always.

Christina Lowry said...

Congratulations! Hope you are enjoying your beautiful addition to your family. Wishing you all the best. :)

Rachel said...

Such a beautiful family of four!! Again, I think the name Elise is so beautiful!! Looking forward to hear all about everything but glad you are all doing well and settling in!!!

Maria Rose said...

Thank you all so much for sharing in this amazing time with our family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...