Monday, October 8, 2012

Financial Tailor



My family is amazing. Each and every person that I am related to is so wonderful. My brother Ben is no exception to the rule. He is really something else. I know him to be kind, funny, loyal, intelligent, etc. He has been working and excelling in the financial industry for years. When he drops investing knowledge on me it melts my brain a little bit. So, it came as no surprise that he started his own business earlier this year. Now that his online business (which is cutting-edge, by the way) is up and running I really want to share it with you. If you are looking for someone to help you with your investment options I can vouch for this guy 100%. Please take a moment to check out his website and fill out a questionnaire. 

tn

Ben says:

"I have been following Maria’s blog ever since she first started; it has been a great way for me to feel more connected to her even though I live thousands miles away.  Maria has graciously allowed me to offer a shameless plug for my new business, Financial Tailor (www.financialtailor.com).  Here is a brief description of my business:
Financial Tailor will set up and manage an investment account online that is uniquely designed for you.  Our questionnaire will identify your tolerance for risk and will make sure that you are investing in companies that are aligned with your personal, moral and ethical views.  For example, if you dislike cigarettes, animal testing, and gambling we will use our database to exclude those companies from your portfolio.  You will get your own adviser that you can call anytime and you will receive regular ongoing reports and communication.
Why should you settle for a mutual fund that charges high fees and is not even designed for your unique situation?  We offer accounts that are managed at less than half the annual costs of the average mutual fund.  This kind of service has traditionally been reserved for affluent clients, but Financial Tailor will manage accounts with as little as $5000.  We will help rollover old 401ks and provide advice as to what type of account is best for you.
                Financial Tailor does not receive commissions or kickbacks from any financial companies.  As a fiduciary, your adviser is held to a high legal standard to safeguard your money in a prudent and responsible manner.
                If you have any questions about my business you can visit the site or you can email me at ben@financialtailor.com."

Thank you!

3 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Very cool! I think it's easy for people to think that they aren't wealthy enough for financial planning assistance but you'd be amazed at how quickly a few consolidated 401ks add up or how just saving $50 a week can put you on track for retirement. Plus, it's nice for someone to finally hand you a road map for financial success instead of just pretending like you know what you're doing!

Good luck, Ben!

Roxanne said...

It's nice that you have your own business Ben and hope you are very successful at it.

Ben Struck said...

Thanks for the kind words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...