Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ghost Shoot

When you are married to a guy like Eric you learn to expect the unexpected. Weird projects and opportunities often fall into his lap and sometimes I am included in the adventure.

Last week Eric was asked to do a photo shoot for the upcoming Ghost Tours that our town does this time of year, a way to get people to check out some of our amazing historic sites and homes. I was asked to be the ghostly model. We agreed.

When the night of the shoot came we realized we'd forgotten to arrange for a sitter, and my parents were busy, so we brought the girls along. When we arrived at the Bishop House I was given some period clothes that were a bit too big and some period shoes that were small (I have giant feet, for real), but we made it work. I put on a veiled hat. Eric and the others set up moody lighting and a few different shots.

Ghost shoot
Eric at the shoot

Since Eric and I have been working together for so many years we have it down. The photo shoot took almost no time at all and the end results were great!

ghost shoot
Here I am at the shoot, please note that this is not the ghostly shot, just a standing around shot.

kitchenghost
While I can't show you my finished images yet I can show you Cordelia's. She wanted to be made to look spooky too so Eric was happy to oblige her.


6 comments:

AKM said...

Ooh, fun! I've been on those tours in my area. I'm not sure what I believe about ghosts, but the big draw for me is the history and architecture/decor. Love that!

Sarah Purdy said...

Very cool! How'd you do that?! Cordy looks super spooky!

Mom said...

Cool! Cordy does look super spooky!

Victoria said...

Whoa! That's so cool. Funny that Cordelia would embrace these spooky shenanigans yet be afraid of rockets.:)

affectioknit said...

That's AWESOME!

~Have a lovely day!

elizabeth said...

ha! that's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...