Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A few things around my house that make me happy

The daisies I bought for the baby shower are still fresh and lovely. I think I am going to move daisies up on the flower rating scale because they are really in it for the long haul.



I love this clock. We don't wind it very often, but I just like to look at it.



My vegan cookbooks. When I am feeling uninspired I always know where to turn. I also just feel reassured when I look at them.



My penguin coffee carafe. My cousin Erin gave this to Eric and I several years ago. He is so cute. I think maybe if he were alive he would be the absent minded professor type.



Old cameras. I like to look at them. I feel like they are looking back, but they have gentle eyes so it's OK.


The lights in the bathroom. I feel like I am super famous when I put on glossy lipstick under those lights. I don't have any desire to be super famous, but under those lights it feels alright.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...