Thursday, August 7, 2008

Saving 2: The Silver Box

In a continuation of my sentimental journey I have chosen to take a look at my silver box. The box is something of a catchall because it has a lot of variety. I keep this box inside of a larger box. Just to ensure that I have more boxes than any human should possess. I have so many that I have no idea where the silver box itself came from.


You can see below that the box is jam packed! On the very top you will see that some of Eric's baseball cards have found their way in there as well.

Below I emptied the contents so you can see just how jam packed that it actually was.


The box holds a huge variety of paper, objects, photos and other bizarre items I couldn't part with. I think the strangest thing is the case which held our wedding rings I am not really sure why I still have that. I don't have any particular attachment to it. Also there is a paper crawdad covered in glitter that was given to me by a friend many years ago. Anyway, tomorrow I will explore the contents in greater detail...

2 comments:

E.K. said...

There are also a handful of original Garbage Pail Kid's cards in that box!

Anonymous said...

Weird, I still have the little container my wedding ring came in as well... don't know why.

Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...