The walk has two water features. Above she visits the fountain and below she is in a stream (I say stream for lack of a better term). Until recently Bumblebee refused to get into the stream. One day she watched as a jogger ran by and his dog was running alongside, but splashing in the stream. Well, wouldn't you know it, after that dog splashed by Miss Bumblebee hopped right into the water and acted like it was something she had always done. What a follower. So, now we walk on the path and she trots alongside us in the water.
I also noted the tree below. I decided it looks like someone who has gotten their first gray hair. The tree is all green and summery with the exception of the errant branch which has turned red and fall like.
After the walk we went out and ran some errands. We came home and did a crazy deep cleaning of the house. Later, I baked some banana bread and we watched Alias (we are hooked).
My brother and his fiancée , Sara, stopped by with their moving truck, two cats (Shiva and Vashdi) and toy poodle (Cocoa). They are moving down to Arizona! I am excited for the new change in their life, but I will certainly miss seeing them so often.
1 comment:
Bum... such a silly girl.
Mom
Post a Comment