Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tea, husband and two letters

Last night we decided to spend the evening with the TV off. We don't have cable, but we have been known to get pulled into TV via Jeopardy. So, we spent the first part of the evening inventing a board game (more on that when we complete it).

Later we decided to have some tea, listen to music and chat with each other.

We drank our tea out of these beautiful vintage cups that my Grandma Carol gave me a few summers ago at a family reunion. Aren't they lovely? I asked Eric if he felt dainty drinking from them, because I did, he (sarcastically) said that he did indeed feel dainty.


The tea we were drinking is my all time favorite tea. I am making it official, Evening in Missoula is the best tea ever and it is decaf so I can have it in the evening!

Here is a photo of my handsome hubby. He sat on the opposite end of the couch and we talked.

Here are two letters he gave me when I returned home from work today. One was a sweet letter and the other was funny. Thanks to the hubby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...