OK, so this is an older picture of me asleep, but you get the idea. This blog is about my dream last night because it is funny. I promise I won't rattle out every detail of my dream as I did when I was a young girl (thanks Mom for listening to that so patiently).
Anyway, I dreamed that I was on my way to a football game (I know it must be a dream) and Eric was in one car while I was in a separate car with Stephen King. I tore the handle off of the shifter on the car and was fearful that I would be hit by the light rail (not sure why).
Anyway, Stephen King decided it would be helpful to perch, hunched over, on top of the passengers seat and direct me to push the car to a Korean restaurant. He also decided that he was unable or unwilling to walk anymore, ever again, maybe because he is so rich that he could afford to have someone carry him. When we arrived at the restaurant I asked to borrow a cell phone from someone and then realized that I didn't know any phone numbers anymore (this is pretty true), so I just called phone numbers that I remember from childhood. I also ate a bowl of noodles.
I love having bizarre dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment