My blog friend Shelly, from Musings From the Fishbowl, and I are working on quite the undertaking and I thought I would share the project with you. A few weeks ago I read that she wanted to learn to paint. Well, my friends, I can paint. So, I thought to myself, how can I teach her to paint over the Internet? I approached her with the idea and she is more than game to give it a try. So, this weekend I am going to start pulling it together and hopefully I can teach her to paint.
I should mention that she lives in France and I live in the US, so we won't be cheating. I will keep you posted as this project progresses. Wish us luck!
10 comments:
this should be interesting...i look forward to hearing more about it.
I'm so excited! I really can't wait, and I think we are just too cool for school with our innovative artsy sharing skillz!
But what am I going to teach you? Français? :)
Very cool! I thought the same thing when I read she wanted to paint - hmmm, could I teach her over the net? I'm glad someone has taken on the task!
I can't wait to hear how this works! Very fun....
That is so cool! Goddess, I love the Internet!
That's so cool! Goddess, I love the Internet!
I'm certain you can do it.
Mom
Can't wait to hear more on this!
Sounds like a fun idea! Can't wait to see how you guys work it out.
I am excited to participate in this fun project of yours!! I will be posting my progress on my blog: megancharland.wordpress.com
This is such a fantastic idea!! Kudos!!
Post a Comment