
I will admit that this photo has little to do with anything, but my post is pretty random anyway. I just laugh every time I see this. I believe I have actually posted this photo a few times, but I saw it again today and it made me laugh. So, enjoy a photo of my weird dog.
Eric and I were talking last night and we decided that there are two kinds of people in the world, those who wake up and nearly jump for joy as they hop out of bed and those who grumble and roll out of bed. I am the happy to wake up type and Eric is the grumble and roll. Which type are you?
Recently I was driving to work and I only hit 3 red lights the whole way. This was crazy because there are something like 30 lights between my house and work. I love green light days. It is sort of like someone is rolling out a red (or green) carpet in front of you.
Can you believe it is 2009? I love that we have a time of year where we all feel like change is right at our front door. What kind of a person are you going to be this year?
It has been strangely warm here in the city. The weather folks are forecasting 65 degrees today! I live in Colorado, 65 degrees in January. I feel a little thrown off schedule, but it is cool. I am ready to start my wimpy porch garden and think about sun dresses and open toed shoes. I am fairly certain that we will be getting more snow, but I am feeling a little wonky about the weather.
Yesterday at the dog park Eric and I were swarmed by dogs. It was really weird. I think Eric believed it was a little creepy, but I fancied myself as queen of the dogs and decided it was my new thing this year.
Have you been doing Kindness Bandit activities? If you want to document a Kindness Bandit activity I would love to feature you on an upcoming blog. Let me know!
Anyway, this concludes my very random blog.
8 comments:
im definitely a grumble and roll type. my husband sarcastically calls me "sunshine" in the morning.
Dogs have good instincts.... for them to swarm you just reinforces that you are awesome people!
I'm a lark and, of course, DH is a grumbler. :-) But we're both horders of books ;-) Love the photo!
i'm a grumble an roll. i'd always rather stay in bed. but once i'm up i enjoy being up.
your dog is funny!
hurray for the green lights!
you have 65 and we have 5 - wow.
i'll tell you a kindness bandit story. after i got done altering the wedding dress, i took it to a dress shop to have it steamed. the mother of the bride left a blank check with me. the steaming cost $50. i wrote her check out for $30 and paid the other $20 myself. i then had the cashier write the receipt out for $30. i think that's tricky enough to be bandit-like. :D
Sorry for the delayed response about the chair in my room. I think its been over a month since you asked about it and I just found it.
Unfortunately, I don't know who made it. There are no markings and so I imagine it is a commercially made piece from the 60's. It was a $25 purchase at a flea market.
Thanks for stopping by. Great blog!
Oh, I thought you were gonna quit your blog! But I guess you meant the post. What is the correct term anyway, is it post or posting or blog or what?
I would've missed you if you had gone!
Oh not, not quitting my blog. I am totally addicted to blogging. I just meant this day's post.
Well that picture is cheering me up for sure but I'm the grumble and roll and probably grumble and walk type. 2009 is going to be better though I just know it!
Post a Comment