Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Few Things

What have you been up to this weekend? I have spent much of my time outdoors. The weather has been beautiful and mild.


I spent some time this weekend following my hubby around as he worked on a music video for Marilyn Roxie. You can see it below.



Isn't the video wonderful?

Also, I love Eric. A lot.

Finally, I would love to thank Chrissy for the lovely blog award. The rules are to pass it along, but I don't want to leave anybody out. So, consider yourself awarded!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

A lovely video!.. But I think I like the "I love Eric" photo the best!.
Good idea about the award!. Its hard choosing...

Annie said...

We've been partying! And now we're exhausted...

Your mom seems like a real character. And pretty too! My former hairdresser recommended hair donation for me too as my hair is so thick and grows so fast and I have to cut it from time to time to keep it healthy. Hmm, I'll consider that as I'm going to cut my hair again before the birth.

PS. That hairdresser got into a car accident soon after that with her teenage daughter and they both burned to death! Horrible!

Court said...

Aw you guys are too cute!

affectioknit said...

Loved the video!

the dwellers said...

Our kiddos were standing here while I watched the video. When it ended, Ethan asked, "More?"

Tell Eric that is a very high review :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...