- Clean every square inch of the house. I will probably do this a dozen times in the next month and a half!
- Clean out the car. Currently the back seat offers a breathtaking sampling of Bumblebee's fur.
- With regard to the above issue I am sewing a car seat cover to keep the fur from taking over again. So far I have found a cool retro sheet and now I just have to sew it up right.
- Have several meals ready/frozen.
- Meet pediatrician.
- Regular check-ups. I go every other week at this point.
- Set up all of the baby stuff. This is generalized because it involves more steps than you probably want to read about.
- Pre-check in at the hospital.
- Go over Bumblebee sitting with Sam. He's the designated dog watcher while we're at the hospital.
- Child birth prep class. I go tomorrow. I don't want to watch a labor video...
- Child care class. Eric and I have been around tons of little babies, but we decided to take a class. I am not sure that there is really anything that they can tell us, but we're just excited to do baby related activities at this point.
- Baby shower! I am excited!!!!
She seems to approve.
With the leftover scraps from the dog bed I made a little scarf or something, I am not really sure what it is but I hung it on the window.