Friday, September 25, 2009

Tomorrow or Today Will Do

Photobucket

OK, so I am going to write about pregnancy again. I am a little focused on it at this point and there is really nothing else going on in my brain. Plus, many of you have been emailing me and asking for updates. I will give you the low down in bullet points, mostly because it makes me feel cool to use bullet points.
  • I have been having regular contractions since Wed.
  • We went into labor and delivery when the contractions were consistently happening every 5 minutes or less (as per the doctor's instructions). They hooked me up to some cool monitors, made me wear a bed sheet for a while and then sent us home until contractions are 2-3 minutes apart. They aren't yet.
  • I have been walking a lot. Bumblebee really appreciates all the walking.
  • The upside is that I've gotten to spend a lot of time with my husband and mother.
  • I am officially due tomorrow.
That's it. I think you're up to speed. What have you been up to?

9 comments:

..... Carmen said...

Yeah! Perhaps you'll have a due date baby :)

Sending you lots of labor vibes!

Sarah Kramer said...

Wahoooooooooooo!!

Emily said...

Sounds like you'll be having her any time now! Yay!!

Today we are at home enjoying the beautiful weather. We may meet my dad at a park after lunch. And I have a collage project to work on with the girls. Nice and easy day.

Victoria said...

Soooo exciting! Keep walking!
I am heading to my mom's tomorrow. So I may not know when your sweet girl arrives. Please, please email me if you or Eric have time, as I will have access occasionally. Sending lots of love V&M

Linda said...

So exciting! Hope you get some sleep too, so you'll be rested till labour sets in!

Annie said...

So exciting! The baby might be already here! Hope that everything goes well. (I can't believe that you're still blogging! :-D)

But if it's not "kamikaze" time yet, remember to rest too. :-)

Our Green Nest said...

Awesome that you're walking alot - keep it up!!!!! :)

mrs boo radley said...

You're going to walk that baby right on out!

I've been making honey mustard tarragon slaw and it's quite delightful.

PaperLion said...

What have I been doing? Nothing near as exciting as waiting on a new baby to make their first appearance! Very best wishes to you both over the coming hours/days - sounds like she's not long off now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...