Do you know what people say when you do something really embarrassing? They say, "No one will even remember it next week." Well, that is a lie. Don't believe me? Just ask your spouse or best friend what they think was your most embarrassing moment. They will rattle off a long list of moments that you may have forgotten. I did that last night and Eric easily rattled off a list of glorious moments like..
- Jumping off the diving board. Not one particular moment, just generally.
- That time I was 8 months pregnant and cut the cheese in Target.
- The time I was feeling super hot and fell, once again in Target.
- My seventh grade yearbook photo...that's a story for another day.
- My entire junior high basketball career.
- The time I fell flat on my face in front of my dorm.
What are some of your most embarrassing moments?