Do you know what people say when you do something really embarrassing? They say, "No one will even remember it next week." Well, that is a lie. Don't believe me? Just ask your spouse or best friend what they think was your most embarrassing moment. They will rattle off a long list of moments that you may have forgotten. I did that last night and Eric easily rattled off a list of glorious moments like..
- Jumping off the diving board. Not one particular moment, just generally.
- That time I was 8 months pregnant and cut the cheese in Target.
- The time I was feeling super hot and fell, once again in Target.
- My seventh grade yearbook photo...that's a story for another day.
- My entire junior high basketball career.
- The time I fell flat on my face in front of my dorm.
What are some of your most embarrassing moments?

5 comments:
Oh man! Those are funny. I'll have to ask Mike what mine would be. Probably he would say that anytime I try to retell a funny story, it never comes out right and always falls flat. Our joke is that I need comedy lessons.
The summer between 7th and 8th grade I REALLY liked this totally "cool" guy...I saw him at the pool (he was a real swimmer on a team and stuff and I just splashed around with my friends) and I had just gotten an Orange Crush. I was holding it, casually leaning on the wall, too look cool. He came up and started talking to me...I totally freaked and dropped (half-way threw) the Orange Crush all over him, myself and the lobby...I was mortified. Hilarious now...but social death at the time. :)
Well, considering I'm constantly saying and doing things that are highly embarrassing - I'm not sure I could pick any specifically to share. But I definitely feel my life is more defined by these then by any rare "graceful" or even tactful moment I have have accidentally had! :D
So many embarrassing moments to choose from! Well, there was that time I fell in the middle of campus pedestrian rush hour. Or that time in 5th grade I was trying to look cool in front of my crush and managed to get ketchup all over my pants. Or the time my bra snapped open in the middle of a check out line, where I was surrounded and had no where to hide. :D hahaha Good times...
Oh, come on! I loved your yearbook photo! ;)
Hmmm.. one of mine. When Ramiro (Meato-remember him?) tripped me by Mr. G's room and everybody laughed at how hard I fell. At least he helped me up and said sorry.
Post a Comment