Sunday, January 17, 2010

Free Blog Topic/ Questionnaire


Photobucket

You know how some days it is difficult to find a blog topic? Well, I received an award from Jenny.
and it came along with a questionnaire so there you are blog topic for Sunday! You know I am not big on passing on awards, because I hate to leave anyone out. So you're all nominated. The award comes with the previously mentioned questionnaire, read on if you dare...

Where is...
Your cell phone?
Sitting on the couch. I am waiting for my mom to call and tell me she made it home safe and sanitary.
Your hair? Freshly cut and hanging loose for the first time in ages. I usually have it up in a ponytail so Cordelia can't pull on it, she's getting grabby.
Your mother? On the road.
Your father? I think he's at his house watching football.

What is...
Your favorite food? Vegan lasagna. I love anything that is vegan and has tomato paste in it.
Your dream last night? It was too weird, something about belly buttons.Seriously, I awoke confused.
Your favorite drink? Water, I keep it simple.
Your dream/goal? To live a life of meaning. I hope that is vague enough.
What room are you in? Living room
Your hobby? Ha ha, you name it and it's my hobby.
Your fear? Loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? I want to be surprised.
Where were you last night? Sitting on the couch holding a sleeping baby and watching a movie with my hubby.
Something you aren’t? I'm not a lot of things, but that doesn't matter.
Muffins?Blueberry pleeease.
Wish list item? Well, now I want muffin tins. I just had to get rid of mine (long story).
Where did you grow up? Too many places.
Last thing you did? Put Cordelia down for a nap and then I spent a good hour staring at her.
What are you wearing? Black pants that have gotten way too loose on me and a purple and white sweater with a cowl neck.
Your TV? Off, thankfully.
Your pets? All napping.
Your friends? All over the place. I have lived so many places and I always seem to take a few friends with me.
Your life? So happy.
Your mood? Content
Missing someone? Always
Vehicle? Ford Focus, her name is The Empress
Something you’re not wearing? A fedora.
Your favorite store? Good Food Store in Missoula, they make the BEST sandwiches.
Your favorite color? Green
When was the last time you laughed? I am laughing all the time.
Last time you cried? I think when Cordelia was born and I realized that she is my daughter was the last time I had a good cry. I also cried a bit last week when I was running on no sleep, like no sleep at all, but let's not count that.
Your best friend? My husband!!!
One place that you go over and over? Montana. I miss you Montana!
One person who emails me regularly? Charlotte
Favorite place to eat? Home

So, now if you're needing a break from coming up with something to blog about go ahead and post your responses, or just tell me some things about yourself in a response!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Congrats on your award! I just found your blog and it was a great post to learn about you! I really enjoy your blog, and your daughter is beautiful!

I would also like to invite you to enter my Arbonne Giveaway on my blog! Arbonne is a vegan certified skincare line. Hope to see you there.

Court said...

neat. lrnd a lot bout u... nusng baby now 1hnd type

Emily said...

I took you up on your offer. My Q & A are are on blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...