Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yo Yo Yoga

I am off to my first yoga class in ages. Once upon a time Eric and I were taking 5 classes a week, then we started grad school and yoga had to take a back seat. Well, my friend, those days are over. For Christmas my parents got me yoga classes! So, off I go to try and get back to it. Yeehaw!

Photobucket
My yoga mat

Then, if that's not enough for you I am off to fulfill another resolution...not cutting my own hair. My bangs are getting mighty long and I am tempted to cut them myself, but instead I am going to leave it to the professionals.

What are you up to today?

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Have fun!.. yep, have a pro do it... some places charge a mere $5 which is worth it..

Emily said...

Sounds fun! Enjoy your Saturday. You'll have to do a pre and post hair cut pic....

Jenny said...

Oooooo! I am jealous that you get to go to Yoga class! Yay for you!

Today I am tweaking my new shorty-short haircut with some highlights. Right now I'm drinking a yummy mocha. Mmmmm.

Have fun at class!

Stacy said...

Awesome. I haven't been able to fit yoga into my routine for the last three days and I'm missing it. Maybe tonight!

Court said...

yay! go you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...