Sunday, February 7, 2010

Biz-ness and Stuff

Susan the Elder

Let's celebrate! I did my taxes yesterday. Can you believe that?!? I mean biz-ness this year. I feel like the queen, and by the queen I of course mean Kylie Minogue. Maybe today is a bit nonsensical, but that is just what happens when I am super excited to be getting stuff done!

I feel like things are FINALLY falling into place, or are at least headed in that direction. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Years of schooling and planning are starting to come to some sort of a head. I am one paper away from finishing my master's degree. I also have a potential teaching position at the college in the not too distant future.

So, to celebrate my good mood I thought I would share this fabulous piece of artwork with you once again. What are you celebrating today? Wahooo

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I wish I was celebrating! I've got too many books to mae in too little time (so a bit of internet procrastination is in order...) Anyway, congratulations on your tax return, I hope to be feeling the same way myself soon enough :)

Linda said...

Congratulations on nearly finishing your master's degree!
I'm celebrating that I've written close to 30 pages in the last 10 days on my thesis- so just another 30 till I'm done!

Jill said...

Love the poodle pic!

Sarah Kramer said...

Oh Susan The Elder ... how I love your precious face. ;)

Stacy said...

I'm celebrating feeling pretty good overall.

Emily said...

Hooray for you! It feels so good to check a few things off! I think Susan the Elder was sending you good vibes today. :)

affectioknit said...

YAY for you - Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...