The other day a package arrived in the mail for Eric while he was at work. I assumed it had something to do with his volunteer work and just sent him a text message letting him know that it was at our house. He asked me where the package had come from. I checked the return address and told him that it had come from California.
A moment later he sent me a text (yes, we text now, we're so modern) directing me to look under a box on his bedside table and then to open the package. I did as I was instructed. Under the box on his table I found the sweetest letter thanking me for being a mom. It was a really wonderful letter, the kind that makes me misty eyed.
Then I opened the package and found that Eric had been a bit sneaky. I had recently found this necklace and mentioned to him that I thought it was really cool. The necklace was sold out and I didn't give it another thought. Eric went on a little mission and was able to find one more from the same seller and he slyly bought it for me. What a guy! I love my husband so much.
If you are in love with the necklace I think she has a new one in stock.

12 comments:
This is so sweet... :) I love little surprises like this. *sigh*
Oh, that is so sweet! What a guy! I love the necklace. Really cool. Being a mom has its perks ;-)
Oooh how sweet! He gets bonus points for this one I say!
Wow- that is entirely and utterly sweet.
That is awesome... how neat. Your love for each other just radiates off the computer screen. :) You are a blessed couple.
Awww! Sweet!
Aww, how awesome! You're a lucky girl.
What a darling surprise! Eric's a keeper. ;-)
That is incredibly sweet :)
So thoughtful! What a blessing that he values you and let you know.
And the necklace is super cute :)
What a joy, as a Mom, to have a young man so appreciate our beautiful daughter.
What a great necklace! And what a nice thing for Eric to do!
Post a Comment