Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finally

You may recall that when I got my Colorado driver's license I got more than I anticipated, a new gender (click here to read). You'd think I'd have been in a rush to get this situation rectified, but I was pregnant...then I had a newborn...then I just didn't care. Finally a couple of weeks ago it was time to get a Wyoming license.

While I was filling out my information I quadruple checked the gender. I made certain that this license had my information right. I even joked with the license lady about it, although my joking fell on deaf ears she at least got it correct.

license

When I got it in the mail the other day I held my breath for a moment, scanning the information to make sure the gender was correct. It was! Hooray!!

As a bonus I thought I'd share with you my first ever driver's license.

Maria1st driver's license

Do you save your old licenses?

9 comments:

eLiZaBeTh said...

I do. I should put mine up...they are hilarious really.

Hello Lindello said...

omg, thats so funny. im glad for your sake they corrected it this time!

affectioknit said...

So funny! Yep - I save my old licenses - if the State allows it - I've lived in several states and I think 2 of them don't allow you to keep your old licenses...

Robin said...

Seeing the old ones is always hilarious!

..... Carmen said...

Ha! I think it's great you shared your first license photo with us - lol. I unfortunately don't have mine - they keep them here when you get a new one :( I probably have an old passport photo though...

Maria Rose said...

Carmen, thank goodness I don't still have my first passport photo. Let's just say I had black hair!

Emily said...

OK doesn't let you keep your old ones! Boo! They sure are funny. And I'm glad you are back to being female once again!

Stacy said...

When I've moved from state to state, I've always had to surrender my old license to get the new one.

Helena said...

Love to see your old photos! The blonde was quite a surprise. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...