Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Numbers (Mostly 1s)

1 New baby in the world! My friend Sarah just delivered a healthy baby boy. She only had a 4 hour labor, lucky lady!!! Congrats Sarah and Andy on your beautiful boy! I can't wait to go and visit that little guy.

crafty space
On a much lighter note 1 new craft space! My wonderful husband spent a ton of time setting up a craft space for me. He was so sweet, testing the chair approximately 40 times to make sure it was at the right height. Until now I had to pack up my crafting, sewing, art stuff each and every time I felt creative. Now I can let it all hang out, so to speak.


mushroom
1 healthy 6 1/2 month old baby. Cordelia is feeling much better. Until the other night Eric and I have avoided the 1st parent syndrome of calling the pediatrician with each tiny concern, possibly because my mom is a nurse and I just call her.

1 1/2 veggie burgers eaten yesterday. I have lost a little too much baby weight from nursing and I am hungry all the time. I haven't eaten like this since I was 15 years old, it's awesome.

crazy bangs
3 inches of crazy bangs. What can I do?

9 comments:

affectioknit said...

Awesome craft space! I also love the picture of Cordelia with the matching mushroom - so cute!

..... Carmen said...

Your post today was awesome :) So glad Cordelia is feeling better - and what a sweet photo beside that mushroom! lol

beautifulladybird said...

What a great little craft space! I can't wait to see the refashion you come up with!

PaisleyJade said...

Cordelia is too cute!! Yay for crafting space too.

Chrissy said...

did u want to trim them? if so a hair cutter told me ( and I have seen it in mags.) that you gather them and twist and what is at the bottom u cut..not a tight twist...i've done it and it works,its failsafe..
omg, u can sew... i don't think i could of sewn a baby outfit!.

Maria Rose said...

Chrissy thanks for the trim tip. This particular photo is just of a wild hair do, courtesy of Wyoming wind, but I do trim (poorly) my own bangs.

the dwellers said...

Fun post! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better.

Robin said...

Woot! Woot! for craft spaces!

Stacy said...

Yay for craft space!! I wish I had dedicated space, not just my kitchen table.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...