Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Missoula! Plus, Nine Years Is Awesome!

Yesterday we made it all the way to Missoula. Oh happy happiness. We love this state. Seriously, there are few places that can rival the beauty of this region.

Mountains
On the road somewhere in Montana

Fist swing
First time on the swing

Eric and Cordelia
Swinging with her dad

Cordy and I
I love this girl

Storm
Afternoon hail storm

Bee at hotel
Relaxing at the hotel

Today also happens to be our 9 year wedding anniversary. I am so in love with my husband and I am thankful every day that he loves me too.
That guy
The love of my life

9 comments:

Tammie said...

glad youre having a nice trip. happy anniversary!!!

Helena said...

Your daughter and husband have the exact same eyes. :-) I love travelling with kids and going to playgrounds and funfairs.

affectioknit said...

What a fun trip to an awesome place!

moonmother said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Glad you having a great vacation and Montana is amazing. I look forward to my travels there one day myself.

AKM said...

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you get to celebrate in a place you love. Enjoy!

mrs boo radley said...

Happy Anniv...and cute swing face, baby.

..... Carmen said...

Gorgeous photos :) Happy 9 years to you two!

Stacy said...

Happy anniversary!! And Cordelia is soooooo darn cute!

sophie said...

Happy Anniversary you two - what a terrific way to celebrate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...