Collage by this handsome guy
First of all we are just a couple of days out from my week long countdown to my 1,000th post. Beginning on Wednesday I am going to be having one week of giveaways for my loyal readers and perhaps a few new friends. So be sure and keep up to date, you don't want to miss out. It's going to be BIG I tell you HUGE!
OK, now that we are through that, today I thought I'd share some fun facts and I thought maybe you'd be willing to do the same.
Ten Self-Indulgent Facts
10. I really enjoy infomercials. I don't look for them, but when they find their way into my life I really enjoy watching them. The acting, the products, the script, it's all there and very entertaining. Maybe you share the sentiment, maybe not.
9. I can play a mean nose flute!
8. Speaking of hidden musical (um) talents, I have recorded a piano toe solo and released it on an album. It was not a recognizable song, just so you don't think I am playing Bach with my tootsies.
7. I am painting an entire series of stills from The Sound of Music.
Painting by this gal. (moi)
6. I can give a wicked cat haircut. Just ask Ophelia, I stole her dignity with a pair of scissors yesterday.
5. I really hate unloading the dishwasher and I know some of you do too. I am not sure what it is, but I really wish that I had a robot maid whose sole purpose was to unload the dishwasher. I would call him/her XJ900.
4. One of my all time favorite things to do is rolling around on the floor and chatting with Eric whilst (sorry Ben, I know you don't like it when I use the word whilst) listening to Queen.
3. I would love to write a children's book.
2. I have a deep and abiding fear of squirrels. I am sure I have mentioned it on this blog before, but it bears repeating. I do admit that they are cute, too bad they are inherently evil. I'm just saying...
1. I can quote most of The Princess Bride.