Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Year to Year

Today I thought I would partake in one of my favorite hobbies, baby gazing (at my baby). Care to join me?

2009

One year ago
  • She could smile
  • She could mostly hold her head up on her own.
  • She loved music, right from the start.
  • She was sleeping for 2 hours at a time. I was sleeping for 2 hours at a time.

Sweet Girl

Now
  • She's one year, one month and a few days now.
  • She's walking, running, jumping, climbing.
  • She loves her animal siblings.
  • She plays.
  • She talks, a lot, much of it is understandable. The cutest development this week is that she says "happy, happy, happy, happy" as she plays.
  • She has relationships with the people in her life.
  • She loves music and dances to it every single day.
  • She has 2 teeth and 2 more that are right on the brink.
  • She's finally starting to grow hair!

Thanks for indulging me today.

8 comments:

Gypsy said...

I could look at that sweet little face all day!

Anonymous said...

she's just adorable:)
paisley

sara said...

she's precious!

..... Carmen said...

What about the sleep? lol I hope it is more than 2 hours at a time now! She's so sweet :)

Robin said...

Its easy to stare at such sweet cute wee ones!

Momma CupKate said...

One of my favorite posts thus far!

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

She is so adorable! It is crazy how much babies change in just one year.

sophie said...

I know - it's amazing what happens in such a short space of time, babies grow into little people, it's wild! She is gorgeous by the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...