Today I thought I would partake in one of my favorite hobbies, baby gazing (at my baby). Care to join me?
One year ago
- She could smile
- She could mostly hold her head up on her own.
- She loved music, right from the start.
- She was sleeping for 2 hours at a time. I was sleeping for 2 hours at a time.
Now
- She's one year, one month and a few days now.
- She's walking, running, jumping, climbing.
- She loves her animal siblings.
- She plays.
- She talks, a lot, much of it is understandable. The cutest development this week is that she says "happy, happy, happy, happy" as she plays.
- She has relationships with the people in her life.
- She loves music and dances to it every single day.
- She has 2 teeth and 2 more that are right on the brink.
- She's finally starting to grow hair!
Thanks for indulging me today.


8 comments:
I could look at that sweet little face all day!
she's just adorable:)
paisley
she's precious!
What about the sleep? lol I hope it is more than 2 hours at a time now! She's so sweet :)
Its easy to stare at such sweet cute wee ones!
One of my favorite posts thus far!
She is so adorable! It is crazy how much babies change in just one year.
I know - it's amazing what happens in such a short space of time, babies grow into little people, it's wild! She is gorgeous by the way.
Post a Comment