Today I thought I would partake in one of my favorite hobbies, baby gazing (at my baby). Care to join me?
One year ago
- She could smile
- She could mostly hold her head up on her own.
- She loved music, right from the start.
- She was sleeping for 2 hours at a time. I was sleeping for 2 hours at a time.
- She's one year, one month and a few days now.
- She's walking, running, jumping, climbing.
- She loves her animal siblings.
- She plays.
- She talks, a lot, much of it is understandable. The cutest development this week is that she says "happy, happy, happy, happy" as she plays.
- She has relationships with the people in her life.
- She loves music and dances to it every single day.
- She has 2 teeth and 2 more that are right on the brink.
- She's finally starting to grow hair!
Thanks for indulging me today.