Today is entirely self-indulgent. I also wanted to do a Cordelia post for friends and family who have not been able to visit as of late. So here are a few things about her:
- She likes to sit on the coffee table, munch on soy cheese and watch an episode of Wonder Pets on Netflix each morning.
- She says both "Cool" and "Creepy"
- She loves to play dress up and look at herself in the mirror. She also has learned to "model" for Wyoming Rose. When we put handmade clothes on her she runs in front of the white wall and poses (we have created an adorable monster).
- She is so very affectionate. She gives hugs and kisses freely.
- She likes to roar like a lion, but she whisper roars.
- She knows how to say "please" and already uses it to manipulate us.
- She can count to 2 (genius). She knows hundreds of words and will usually try and say whatever we ask her to. Although when she wants a drink she just smiles and makes a gulping sound.
- She loves to get into mischief, giggling as she does it. We definitely have an independent spirit on our hands.
So, there you have it a little update on our gal.