Friday, February 25, 2011

A Find!

I've been thrifting a lot lately for Wyoming Rose, but a couple of days ago my mom and I made a little discovery that I just couldn't part with. Hidden in the jewelry case was a vintage charm bracelet.

charm5
I loooove it!

Charm2
Check out the lie detector.

charm1
The scissors open and close.

charm 4
I just can't figure out what on earth that thing is between the keys and the diary. Any ideas?

Also, I have just started a little side blog with my mom to showcase our Wyoming Rose finds. I am currently tweaking the design, but it is up and running.We will have lots of coupons, discounts and giveaways. Please sign up to follow! Click here to check it out. Thanks!!!

5 comments:

Public Transitor said...

Is it a secret note capsule?

tahra said...

Hey,,,not to be totally morbid, but have you tried to open that charm? I believe it is to hold ashes :/

Emily said...

I LOVE it! I think the diary and scissors are my favorites. Here are my random ideas for the mystery item:
1. thermos
2. butter churn
3. one of those things a St. Bernard wears around its neck?

I'll be curious to know if you ever really find out what it is!

Maria Rose said...

I just checked and it does not open, it's a solid chunk. I am glad it doesn't hold ashes, bummed it doesn't hold a note.

Melanie said...

I'm a little late to the comment party but better late then never right. I just have to so I'm super jealous of your find. I just started making upcycled jewelry from vintage pieces I find thrifting and that sure is a treasure trove. However I would never pull it apart or sell it ether it's just perfect the way it is. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...