So as you can see a bib is certainly called for. Why the second bib? Well, we have a wide variety of bibs, some big and some small--the result is that there is either a neck gap or a large area of tummy asking to be stained by V8. So, somewhere along the line I had a maternal moment of genius, like a bolt of lightning to my brain (OK that is really over-dramatized) when I realized that I got a lot more coverage when I doubled up. I haven't tripled up...yet.
Anyway, I was thinking about all of those little flashes of maternal brilliance and I thought, perhaps we could pool our collective knowledge and turn into super-genius mothers. Below are a few of our discoveries, but I am really interested in hearing yours.
- Double up on bibs when there is incomplete coverage.
- V8 is a great breakfast drink.
- Vintage scarves in a box = endless entertainment
- Teaching your child how to wipe up spills on the floor feels a little bit like child labor, but it is soooooo rewarding.
- When you have a baby music lover who won't sleep, Youtube videos are AWESOME. We literally bore her to sleep with our music.
ALSO!!! Check out our Wyoming Rose interview on Soule Mama. There is a giveaway and a discount!!!!!!!!!!!