Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Change of Plans

Yesterday morning started out normally. We woke up, had some family time, got ready and Eric headed out to work. Fifteen minutes later Eric called me from work. He directed me to the calendar where I noticed that there was a little note penciled in that read, "Eric out of town." Ooops, he'd forgotten that he was headed out of town.

So he raced back home, packed an overnight bag, kissed his girls and soon was on the road. The day was definitely going in a different direction than I'd thought.

Cordelia and I ended up staying with my parents, so much easier to let Bee out their back door than to leash her up, bundle a sleeping Cordelia and head out of our apartment at 10 at night. I am so thankful to have them in town. Plus, they are just fun to be around. Sweet Cordelia just loves going back and forth between her doting grandparents.

Today Eric returns home and we will get back to normal...well not really normal as we have some exciting things going on like our art show, an upcoming interview in the paper and some other stuff.




How was your day?

2 comments:

Michael said...

Ooooo...spent the day with Heather Wilder!! What a lovely visit tea on the patio, in the warm NM sunshine. Nothing better!

singlemama said...

my day was pretty normal, but I had a great night :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...