Monday, March 28, 2011

More From the Show Plus Time Lapse Video

Well, as promised here are some more photos of our opening. If you look at the end of this post you can see a time lapse video as well!

C and I
With Cordelia at the opening

show
Some of the art

The video
The video

at the show
Eric and I with some lovely folks

costumes
Costumes from the video

e talking
Eric talking

me
Talking with a friend

sculptures
Sculptures

The show
The show

Miss C
Cordelia visiting the gallery later this weekend


Here is a time lapse video where you can see some of the show, shot by Reed Merschat. A little over three hours condensed into 43 seconds.

8 comments:

Momma CupKate said...

A) I've been entirely too lazy to sign-in so I could leave comments, so I have much to say.

B) Since our bedroom is bird-themed, I'm a little awed by your beautiful bird sculptures! So striking

C) You looked so lovely! Elegant and sophisticated. Just what I think an artist ought to look like

D) Congratulations!

E) Cordelia totally charms me

F) Is it absurd that I'm completely proud of yo? The only REAL live artists I actually "know". Wow.

affectioknit said...

Congratulations on such a successful show! I loved the time lapse...fun!

SirenMary said...

Bravissimo! Beautiful!

elizabeth said...

oh. wow.
wow. wow. wow!

what an awesome reception for all of eric's and your work and imaginings!

and cupkate's C D E - yep - me, too!

Emily said...

Loved the time lapse video. Very cool. I showed Mike the photos and he was quite impressed too! :)

Orange Paisley said...

You and Eric make us VERY proud. You both looked great and your work is so awesome!

Helena said...

So all the work is yours? Congrats! I love your dress too.

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

looks like the show was a success! I love the costumes from the movie and I love your dress :) And of course, Cordelia is adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...