Saturday, May 14, 2011

Domestic Interiors on a Cloudy Wyoming Day

I am not quite ready to reveal the before and after shots of our new place, but here are a few areas that are really beginning to come together...

IMG_5564
Kitchen table with a pajama clad little girl looking onto the back patio

IMG_5567
Hutch and our Tea and Toast art

IMG_5565
A look into Cordelia's room

IMG_5566
A tiny glimpse of the guest room/my studio

There is still work to be done: some paint, light fixtures to be replaced, art to be hung before we are done. Soon I will start the official introduction to our new home!

5 comments:

Susan S said...

I love that she wears a hat with her jammies!

Momma CupKate said...

Eagerly awaiting! I love looking at artists' homes. My very dearest girlfriend is an artist and no matter her address, her home is always so interesting and well-put together.

affectioknit said...

Love it!

Tammie said...

i love that ryan berkely print. we have the same one, and a few others, in our living room.

i like this little glimpse into your home and im excited for more.

sophie said...

it's looking so lovely and serene!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...