Saturday, June 18, 2011

Montana Day 4

Yesterday we were back on the road, heading a bit further north to see my Grandmother. When we arrived we took a look through the Charlie Russell museum which was surprisingly large and well curated!

After the museum we headed to dinner with my Grandma. We ate way too much food and decided that we would visit the duck pond at Gibson Park. The pond is one that I went to throughout my childhood, so it felt as though I was completing the cycle when I took Cordelia.

IMG_6235

IMG_6244

IMG_6271
We then stopped for some quick play time at the park.

IMG_6274
And headed to the waterfall to watch the spectacular view at sunset!

IMG_6279
We had a lovely day with my Grandmother and Cordelia is warming right up to her.

How have you been?

1 comment:

Nicole Justice-Kleemann said...

What a sweet family moment in the park!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...