So I made us some radical diplomas (we have yet to receive our actual diplomas).
We held the commencement ceremony on our back patio. Since the graduating class was comprised of two individuals we decided that we should each give a speech.
Cordelia set up our audience
I handed Eric his diploma and he returned the favor.
He was thrilled, he couldn't believe this day had finally arrived.
After a few tears were shed Eric was able to compose himself and give a riveting 30 second speech.
After what was certainly one of the most inspirational speeches of all time (sorry no transcript available) I was up next.
After our "graduation" we held a fort night party!







9 comments:
congrats on the MAs!
Congrats, you guys! All your hard work paid off.
I'd come to that party! :)
Well done to both of you (I'm working towards a Masters, I know what hell it is) xx You must be so relieved!
That's Awesome :). And after having attended a masters ceremony at a university, I can tell you yours looked much more enjoyable! Congrats on such a great achievement :)
that is one captured audience!!!
FUN! CONGRATULATIONS!
Well, I'd have attended had I been invited...
ha. i love you guys. you both are my kinda corny.
oh, and of course congrats on the diplomas.
Post a Comment