
Moss found on a hike with a friend, now living in a chipped teacup.

A little girl using her imagination.

Out my front window, the mountain through the trees.

Evidence of a tea party.

Flowers from my husband, just because.

Toddler art.

Paintbrushes and spools waiting to be put to use.

Light through the window

Building a tower.

Shadows of stars on my living room wall.
What are your little things today?
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Maria. I love how you've captured the "little things." I'm going to try that today! Watch for a future blog post!
Lovely. I can't believe that Cordelia is now as big as her tower!! Love the moss...am jonesin' to make a terrarium. I have an amazing antique glass container I want to use...am waiting to go to the big city to find plants.
i like your little things. :)
happy saturday!
Post a Comment