Monday, December 5, 2011

Fourteen

Today is an anniversary of sorts. Eric and I started dating (or whatever you want to call it) on this day, fourteen years ago. We became a couple when he was 17 and I was 16 and have spent the last fourteen years falling more in love (forgive me if you have a low sappiness threshold).

prom
Prom 1998

This weekend we celebrated our anniversary in style. We went to the symphony and had a wonderful time, just enjoying each others company. I am so happy to have been able to spend such a long time with my very best friend and I look forward to a lifetime together.

7 comments:

Susan said...

We're so happy you two were brought together!

affectioknit said...

Sweet...we still 'celebrate' then anniversary of our first date...it was November 6th...

Have a lovely day!

Victoria said...

I Love sappiness! And I love you guys! Happy Anniversary!!

Nicole Elizabeth said...

Congrats, I love sappy posts ;)

sara said...

happy anniversary! and i love your prom dress :)

rachel.k said...

LOVE

singlemama said...

I'm happy for you :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...