Saturday, December 3, 2011

Something to Make You Smile

smile ballerina cordelia

jump ballerina cordelia

hands upballerina cordelia

imglooking to side ballerina cordelia

Looking in mirror ballerina cordelia

8 comments:

Onlythemanager said...

Oh my! I almost can't stand the sweetness!

Anonymous said...

The one where you see her back and hands in the air is a perfect pose!

I took ballet as a young girl but terribly failed at it, I wanted to try tap dancing but the shoes were too expensive!
Glad I didn't excel at dancing because I still don't like it!

singlemama said...

I agree both with Susan & with Roxanne. and yes, that made me smile. :-) thanks for sharing.

Kate said...

Baby Clara!

Unknown said...

What a perfect little Nutcracker ballerina! Just precious.

Court D said...

Oh my holy cuteness.

Anonymous said...

These pictures brought back memories of when my daughter was that age and going to dance class , they are so lovely .

Helena said...

She's so big already! Cute! My daughter goes to dancing lessons too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...